cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove permission for certain phones

Highlighted
Journeyman

Remove permission for certain phones

I am the account holder and made the mistake of letting my sister and her family to get phones on my account. They stopped paying their part so I went on my online account and changed my username, password, pin, etc. I thought this would prevent them from having access to my account and stop them from adding anything new to it and make it to where I can report the phones they have as stolen to prevent them any use of them until I’m able to go have the lines removed but a few days ago they got on my account and started changing things. I don’t know how they were able to sign on to it? I noticed sometimes it will ask what number to send code to and all the phone numbers are listed. Is this how they were able to get in my account by having the info sent to them via forgotten username/password? How do I prevent them from access to my online account so they can not get my new pin and security info?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Remove permission for certain phones

The first thing that you need to do is remove them as in-store delegates. We can also remove any authorized contacts on your account from our side. Do you happen to have another email address? If you do, I recommend changing it also. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes can you please mark my account that the following people/phone numbers are not allowed to do anything on my account? These 3 lines are the ones I am going to drop off my account as soon as I can. I reported them lost/stolen just now so they can not use any services. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can they go into the store or call sprint and be allowed to do stuff on the account because they have phones that are part of my account?

Highlighted

You're going to see some editing on your post. We don't recommend putting personal information in public. I'm going to send you a private message to continue. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're welcome. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat