cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

I've had my account for years, but I've moved my own phone to another network. My 3 children still have their numbers with Sprint.  Every time I need to login, I have to message my kids to get the code that Sprint sends because Sprint has no mechanism to allow another person to manage accounts, even if that person owns the account. This is a pain in the butt for me with 3 phones, I can only imagine trying to do this as a business owner with multiple phones in the field.

Sprint, please fix the login bug and allow account management by an account owner that does not have a Sprint phone. This is asinine and one more reason people leave Sprint. 

Journeyman

Totally agree with the last post .... There needs to be a way to access my online account without getting the sms.  Why is there no option for an email to receive the code?

Many of us administer accounts for elderly parents, children, other family, etc.  We NEED another option to access the account online.

@ThomasMc wrote:

I've had my account for years, but I've moved my own phone to another network. My 3 children still have their numbers with Sprint.  Every time I need to login, I have to message my kids to get the code that Sprint sends because Sprint has no mechanism to allow another person to manage accounts, even if that person owns the account. This is a pain in the butt for me with 3 phones, I can only imagine trying to do this as a business owner with multiple phones in the field.

Sprint, please fix the login bug and allow account management by an account owner that does not have a Sprint phone. This is asinine and one more reason people leave Sprint. 

Journeyman

I am being asked to change my password every time.  It has happened to me multiple times already.  Doesn't matter what browser I use.

Furthermore, I do want to provide feedback on the two factor authentication, it is not an improvement nor an upgrade when you have removed email as an option.  Furthermore, if I am logging in from the same device, two factor authentication shouldn't be necessary every single time.  My banks don't have this requirement when I login from the same device, why do you?

Wizard

Good afternoon. This would be very annoying. I'm not sure why you're experiencing these issues. Have you tried making sure the 3rd party java scripts are disabled in the browser settings, to see if that would help?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Every time I log into my account online I am required to change my password. I log in every month, sometimes more than once a month. This is becoming very irritating. 

Wizard

Good morning. I totally understand and this would be very annoying. Have you tried what I stated directly above your comment?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

EVERY time I log in from the web, I have to change my password. I literally just logged in from my phone, and had to change my password, only to log in from my laptop and be asked to change it again. I get the code all the time but it is beyond annoying to continuously have to change my password, especially since I've never had to do it before 2018.

Community Manager

If you are asked to enter your password every time, it's usually because cookies are disabled, using privacy/incognito mode within a browser, or some type of antivirus is blocking cookies from being read.  

@tlgodley wrote:

EVERY time I log in from the web, I have to change my password. I literally just logged in from my phone, and had to change my password, only to log in from my laptop and be asked to change it again. I get the code all the time but it is beyond annoying to continuously have to change my password, especially since I've never had to do it before 2018.

Journeyman

I log in to my account at least once a week, and I just got another "change password" order from the website.  This has been an issue for awhile, it is very annoying. Phone support was not helpful, telling me it was "a javascript issue" that was my fault.  This is not the case.

I am tired of changing my password on the website so often.  I regularly login to my account and this should not be necessary. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Have you tried using the Sprint mobile app?

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Journeyman

I DO use the Sprint mobile app- I am concerned because I do most of my business on my computer and on your website.  Is this issue ever going to be fixed?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Ahhh I see. And yeah we know it's an issue and are actively working to fix it. I'm sorry it's affecting your business.

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat