cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Sprint Social Care

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Hello joeyjacco, we just send you a private message. Please reply back as soon as you can.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Every time I try to log in it asks to send me a code. I never receive a code. This is very annoying 

Master

DEQUINTI2020, sorry about that, lets find out what's going on with your account, please respond to my private message.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Every month, I'm asked (told. I don't have a chose) to reset my password.

Maybe I should go back to paper bill and mail the check every month. Less hastle.

Master

startrek828, I would love to look into this in further detail! I sent you a private message, please reply to it when you have a chance.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I have the same problem . I never receive the code .  

Journeyman

HELP Sprint! I never receive a verification code through SMS.  I know my password but it is apparently not strong enough. I am prompted to send SMS message (only option) to the only cell phone I have with you, and I never receive the code.

Journeyman

Im having the same problem for months now!   The scary part is - if they can't figure that out- how are we supposed to continue to trust Sprint? If someone picks up my phone all he has to do is try to log in to Sprint, receive the text on the email ON THE PHONE, then enter the text and change my password!! You wont even be able to log in to fix it!

Sprint Social Care

Hello Kittypants, please allow us to take a look into this. Check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am trying to log into my account and I can't get pass step 2 because I do not recieve the SMS code.  I have tried logging in on my phone and computer through the Sprint app, google chome and windows explorer and I still do not receive the text.  I also click the resend button and still nothing happens. Please help.

Journeyman

Same problem as everyone else, I believe. I am unable to receive the Reset Password code in my e-mail no matter how many times I click on the "Resend Code" button. 

Thank you, in advance, for your help. 

Journeyman

Every time I log in to sprint.com I am asked to enter a verification code that is texted to my phone as well as reset my password.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat