cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Master

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

MtnWoodsMedia17, what happens when you click the link to reset the Sprint.com account password?

jessy_el, for security purposes, we are now sending our customers a 5-digit verification code via SMS, is it asking you to reset the password after you enter the verification code?

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Yes, it asks me to reset my password after entering the verification code.

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the information jessy_el. Now, once you change the password and logging again, does it ask you to change the password again?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

What do I need to do to get this resolved? I'm texted a pin to login and then have to change my password each &  every time I've logged in for the last 3-4 months. It's getting REALLY annoying.

What I'm experiencing:

- login

- getting prompted to check for 2FA pin

- getting prompted to change my password (again)

Relevant details:
- Windows PC that I've logged in before

- Google Chrome, Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Wizard

Hi laygo. Have you attempted login in on another device or web browser?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

*Raises Hand* 

Tried to reset my password, and says my information is wrong.  Spoke with Sprint Customer Service, and they confirmed it was right; still says information is wrong and locks me out for 20 minutes.  

I tried multiple browsers (IE/Chrome), wiped cache, stopped adblockers.  Did a rain dance, and sang a gospel.   Your website still won't work.

They told me to go to a Sprint store to get it reset.

That's silly.  Can you help get my password reset please?  Thanks.

Journeyman

Good afternoon LrdVorn, thanks for taking the time to bring this up. We'd be happy to assist you, please check your inbox I sent you a Private Message.

Hi PCG_Centipede. I read that you don't have a Sprint phone yourself, so you are unable to receive the verification code. However, at this moment the only method that we are using to send the code is via SMS and as mentioned above, we we'll re enable the option to received it through email as soon as we are able to alleviate those concerns. Regarding the issues with the express Payment functionality I will be sending you a Private Message to take a deeper look.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello!  Whenever I log onto Sprint, it requires a verification code and asks me to reset the password every time. Very annoying, please get rid of this for me please.

Sprint Social Care

lee_brock,

Hey! Thank you for contacting us with this concern, by any chance, do you happen to have Java disabled?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

3 days ago I logged in to order new phones because my phone is DEAD, and had to change my password. I was able to get in via having PIN emailed to me. Now remember, I don't have a working phone.....So, 5 times yesterday, the site prompts me that I have to get a PIN sent to my phone. It doesn't offer me the email option any more. I did get the phone on order, but I can no longer get into my account, because I cannot have a PIN sent to my phone (remember, I don't have a working phone). So now, I cannot pay my bill online, I cannot check the status of my phone (a whole other problem with the 8 plus) order...So how am I supposed to get into my account. I just tried it again....same thing......

Sprint Social Care

Alphajoker,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention, in order for you to have the code In this case, you can visit the closest Sprint store and they will be able to help you immediately, I can also submit a ticket to our Web Support Team in order for them to provide you with further assistance, is this is your choice, I've sent you a private message, please respond at your earliest inconvenience.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have never received the security code via text (my cell is also my google voice#).  Not given an option for an emailed code.  Very frustrating.  Unable to access my account or pay my bill.  I do not have access to any cell service or phone service where I am (travel/job) thus why my phone is also my google voice number.  All texts i receive are emailed to me but I have never received the security code from sprint.  VERY FRUSTRATING!  I would like the email option but that is not displaying.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat