cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

I am still unable to log in to my account because you guys removed the option to send the code to my email address. I don't personally have a sprint phone, but it's my account. When I try to use the express pay thing, the screen greys out and I get an error:

Error
error_messages.403.errorMessage

I am now unable to pay my bill at all. When will the email option be brought back?

Sprint Social Care

We have several convenient options to pay your bill. You can dial 888-211-4727 and follow the prompts. Also, we can assist you with your payment thru here. For more options on how to pay your bill, please visit: http://sprint.co/2qlFvjq . 

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm here because of the legendary always required passcode situation could someone help me
Community Manager

To be clear, @collegebearcat1  two-factor authentication (where you are required to input a code) is an expected part of our current security process. Unfortunately, there's no way to disable it for now.

This thread is designed to assist people who are being forced to reset their Sprint.com account password every time you login.  You should not have to reset your PW every time you login.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

I've been having the SAME problem...not being able to login to my Sprint account without having to change my password each and every time. I have yet to see a resolution to this within the community. I have been on live chat with no solution, and just got off the phone with customer support, again, with no solution. I should be able to login from any computer, from any browser, without having to change password every time. I'm at my wits end and am ready to switch over to my husband's T-Mobile, after many years with Sprint. I don't know why Sprint doesn't get this fixed, seeing that there are numerous complaints about this!

Sprint Social Care

Hello judaviana! Thank you for posting your concern. We would like to take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been having the issue of getting the "We have updated our security" for months and months. Any time I try to log into the website or the my sprint app. I contacted customer support last month and had been assured it was fixed. It was not. How do we fix this?

Sprint Social Care

Good morning! Would you please check if you have disabled the 3rd Party Java scripts in your browser settings? This should do the trick.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have not blocked 3rd party java in my chrome browser and I do not know of a way to block them or unblock them in the my sprint app on my android phone. Every time I try to log in to my account via the app or browser it ALWAYS pops up the "We have updated our security" page and requires me to change my password. Once the password is changed and I move to the next page it just goes right back to the "We have updated our security" page and wants me to reset once again. 

Sprint Social Care

Understood! We would like to further investigate this issue. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am being asked to change my password every time I try to log on, even though I use the same browser on the same PC.  I even save my passwords, which would work anywhere else.  This is beyond frustrating, and I am running out of ideas for complicated passwords every other day! I log on at least twice a month, and each time, I have to come up with a new password.  It IS a glitch.  It is NOT a security measure because neither my financial institution or even the IRS requires such nonsense. I need this rectified ASAP, as I already have tech issues with my phone that no one has been able to fix (cannot dial *2, *3, or even your full number... NO Sprint numbers can be dialed from my phone).

Journeyman

Hello BUCKEYEGODDESS7. I can imagine how frustrating this can be, please reply back to the Private Message that we sent you so  we can further investigate this matter.

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat