cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

i find it unbelievably annoying that EVERY TIME i login to pay my bill, i'm getting the reset password page, and have to have a code sent to my phone.....EVERY SINGLE TIME....i don't go months between logins, i usually pay my bill in increments so i'm logging in 2-3 times a month.... and i'm getting this EVERY TIME!!!!  can you tell that i'm ANNOYED??!!

Journeyman

and forgive me if my print looks like yelling....you get old and everything starts falling apart!!! Smiley Happy

Journeyman

Every time I try to log in from my computer it gives me the incorrect information error even though I saved my info to Firefox.  It has done this consistently every time I have logged into my computer every month for at least the last 6 months, maybe longer.  It has finally gotten to the point where it did it twice today sending after I logged out and back in, it made me change the password again.  Then it didn't send the code right away so I hit send code again.  It sent the two codes back to back almost 5 minutes later.  This is getting tedious and I have started to wear away the paper in my password book from how many times I have had to erase the password and write in a new one.  It has done it occasionally from my phone when trying to access account information but usually on my phone if I hit the back button and log in with the same information again, it will work the second or third time not having to change anything, just repeat the process.  This is very tedious and time consuming just to look at my bill for the month.  Please address this issue!  Thank you.

Journeyman

i feel your pain.....me too.....i have my pswds on index cards....white out tape is a wonderful thing!!!! i haven't had to change the password though, just keep getting the sending the code thing....still really annoying....happened to me three time today, on firefox AND chrome.....grrrrrr

Journeyman

Ok, last time a Sprint rep posted on here was in November. I realize we had a couple big holidays the last couple weeks, but can we get a move on on the people posting where you told them to? My account still asks to change my password from every computer and phone I log into the website on. PLEASE fix this! There is only so much I can do from the MySprint app.
Wizard

Hello NaomisMOM!

I'd like to take a closer look at this for you. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I upgraded my iPhone and received the new one today. I cannot log into my account to activate the phone because I've already wiped the old phone (and boxed it). I can't get the code to authenticate my identity because I WIPED THE OLD PHONE ALREADY! 😩😩😩 Please tell me I don't have to go into a store tomorrow. I'll be without a phone until then! I'm doing this from my iPad. 😕

I just need to activate my new phone. 

Journeyman

Every month I am continually asked to reset my password, please fix

Sprint Social Care

Hey spiderman1031. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let me look into this issue for you. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I cannot access my account because my old phone number is the number I have on file,  I have new phone and new number my old number is on seasonal standby.  Please help

Journeyman

Every time I try to login I get trapped in endless loop of requesting code to reset password per new security protocol. Have tried clearing cache, cookies, etc. to no avail.
Sprint Social Care

Vfuentes9710,

Hi! I would like to confirm, besides the phone number that is on seasonal standby, were you able to set up another phone number to receive the code just in case?

flopzmopsy,

Have you tried to proceed with another browser? Can you please provide me with screenshots of the error message you're receiving?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat