cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

I try to login, get the prompt to generate code to reset password, enter code, reset password and then get the prompt to reset password again. Same thing happens in Explorer and Chrome. 1.png

Sprint Social Care

flopzmopsy,

Understood! I will need to have this reported to the web support team for review. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm being forced to reset my password every time I log into sprint.com, with any new device or browser, but even within same device and browser. Really annoying. Pls kill that.

Journeyman

Let me add to the long list of irritated customers.  Last night I logged onto MySprint.  It said I needed to reset my password.  I received the code by text, reset the password, got a confirmation text that said it was done successfully.  I then went back into the site, logged in and it said that I needed to reset my password.  After wasting time chatting with Sprint who said they "reset" my account, I changed browsers, deleted history/cookies, created a 2nd password (since I couldn't use the one I just created) and try to login in again.  After doing all that, it said I needed to reset my password.  So after cussing up a storm I decided to just go to bed.  Now this morning I attempted to login again this time using my desktop computer.  By now you surely know what's going to happen.  That's right, it said I needed to reset my password.  Looking in this community, this has been a problem for almost a year.  That is unacceptable in my opinion. It is also frustrating to continue to create passwords meeting the security requirements and then all that goes to waste and becomes unusable because of your flawed website.  You are supposed to be one of the top telecommunications company but you can't figure this out?  This is a trend not an isolated problem. Come on!

Journeyman

Hi! @jglkpl . Let's take a closer look into this, please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Journeyman

First, I am so upset. I reached out over Facebook starting at 12:14, and it is now 1:47. The respond from whoever is manning that is very very slow and they could not tell me what was happening. After 'clearing my cache' and 'using another browser' .. neither of which worked, I continue to get "you have to reset your password" and can't reach my account.

They required that I go to a 'secure' browser to tell me I could not use my email as my user name and they had to reset my account, but never came back to tell me what was going on. It is now 1;50.... almost 2 HOURS of waiting on these people.

I dont know what to do now, and I am giving up. I have to work, I have things I am supposed to be doing.... who can I complain to? Why would they do that? What do I do now? canot_log_in.JPG

Journeyman

Wow, did you know that you have to do the code to your phone twice? How crazy that they do the exact same things twice and expect everyone to understand wth is going on. I wonder how many of the complaints on this page are because if you just do it TWICE, you get in. I am so annoyed right now and very upset that the CS took a very very 2 hour long time to take care of me. Very annoying.

Journeyman

Hello,

Every time I log into my Sprint account I get asked to be sent a code and type the code in. I have just changed the password. Can you help?

Thank you,

Dacey Williams

Journeyman

Hey herwilliams. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will be sending you a Private Message please reply back when you can.  

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

For the past 3 days I've been sent to the request a code page since I have to change my password at least twice a year.  I changed my password and still continue to get the same prompt.  Once I've entered the code, the system lets me go about my business.  This happened to me a few months ago and it lasted about 2 weeks before the prompts went away (support folks helped).  I'd like to get this fixed again.

Journeyman

Hey @WxAggie88.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's take a look into this matter. Please check your inbox, I will be sending you a private message.

Journeyman

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat