cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

Journeyman

Re: Repeated password resets? Never receive your code? Please post here!

I'm getting asked to change my password everytime I login.

Also, while this is an account I've had for years, I've moved my own phone to another network and only my husband has his number with Sprint.  So everytime I need to login, I have to message my husband to get the code that sprint sends because Sprint has no mechanism to allow another person to manage accounts.

Sprint, please fix the login bug and allow account management by an account owner that does not have a Sprint phone.

Sprint Social Care

@dohermosillo, the SMS code you need to enter is sent to the account holder for security questions. Only when you have not changed your password or logged in to your account for a long time, you will be required to change your password. Are you always logging in from the same computer and web browser? If so, please send me a message for further support. Just click on my name and select "Send a message".

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I login every month and every month I'm told to reset my password after receiving the PIN via text message. This has been going on for months and I'm tired of it. This needs to be fixed asap - please. Unless you don't want me to pay my bill.....
Journeyman

@Sprint_CarlosIn my experience, the SMS is not sent to the account owner, it is sent to the phone on the Sprint plan.  I am the account holder, but Sprint does not offer any way for me to manage my own  account, which only has a family member's phone on it, without having to contact the family member.

I log in from multiple computers: work, home, cell.  Any of which could use multiple different browsers and those browsers have the cache cleaned routinely for privacy and security.  This is the way computing works now and Sprint should be able to accommodate it.

Journeyman

Just tried to login again; got the security code, entered it, change password prompt again.

Wizard

Hey milacy11, I know that's probably annoying for you to keep changing your password every month. Let me see if I can take care of it for you. I'm going to private message you so I can get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Hi, my phone no longer functions properly. I cannot receive the verification number to access my account because it is only sent by text to my phone. Is there a way it can be emailed to me? Or perhaps some other way I can access my account?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@Wolfjam, I'm here to help get you into your account. Are you only getting the option to get SMS for the verification code? Does it give you an email option? Do you know if we have the correct email address?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Yes, I am only getting the SMS option for verification. No email option. Also, yes, you should have the correct email address on file. It should match the one I use for this community. Thank you for your time.

Wizard

Let's go ahead and check things out for you Wolfjam. I'm going to private message you to get some additional info.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I have been trying to log into my account all day, but the two factor verification code never sends

Journeyman

I have been having this problem for over 6 months and have spent probably more than 15 hours on the phone or in an online chat trying to get it fixed. I am currently locked out of my account and have been for at least 30 days. A support ticket was opened almost 2 weeks ago which resulted in me getting a text a week ago instructing me to call the Oklahoma Ticket Support Office. I have called this number several times only to be greeted by a voice mailbox. I've left several messages. Spent another hour in chat with an agent today with no resolution and still no access to my account. So unbelievably frustrating!  Smiley Sad

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat