ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46MM LTE Standalone yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46MM LTE Standalone yet?

Is this watch standalone yet? I have had it for almost 2 years and still not working? So what's the issue? Are you telling me the only way it work is to have Blue Tooth working? Please free to explain to me....

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 46MM LTE Standalone yet?

Hello JONESLEGACY4. It has taken a while for the watch to work as a stand alone device. Unfortunately it is still not available. For the time being yes, Bluetooth Voice Capabilities are available when watch is within proximity of the primary Samsung phone.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Juan,

Thanks for the update. I would have thought by now it would have been fixed or updated? Just disappointed that I paid $399 for an LTE watch that I was under the impression it was a stand alone......

Chris 

Journeyman

I just bought Samsung Watch how do i get the new UI 1.5 software update for watch?

Sprint Social Care

Hi @amit1974! Here's an useful article from Samsung on how to update the watch software, just click here to see the steps. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat