Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint.com Access Denied

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint.com Access Denied

Hello,

I believe my company's IP address is being blocked since we're getting an Access Denied

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.sprint.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.7706d217.1589459403.ffda8df

We are located in New York City, our ISP is Cogent Communications.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Okay. I checked and verified that this may be caused by some maintenance being completed with sprint.com, that's suppose to end this morning. In the mean while, I'll be happy to help with payments or any other concerns. Just send a private message to continue. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey. Have you tried accessing in another web browser or using your phone? It could be that your company's browsing is limited to certain sites or some sites are blocked from accessing. 

Highlighted

We have been paying bills on Sprint.com for months, and this is the first time that this happened. No changes in our network. I have tried another network and I get the same results. Both networks are with Cogent ISP.  My coworker works remotely and she was trying to access it on her phone and she got a message you have reached a speed bump, but she is still not able to login to the account and pay the bills for the company.  If you need our public IP I cam PM that to you.

Highlighted

I get access denied in other browsers too.
Highlighted

Okay. I checked and verified that this may be caused by some maintenance being completed with sprint.com, that's suppose to end this morning. In the mean while, I'll be happy to help with payments or any other concerns. Just send a private message to continue. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for understanding. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Keep Getting access denied and won't let me dial into sprint. any suggestions?

Highlighted

Hi! I'm sorry this is happening to you. There's couple thing that can cause this, like account type or server restrictions. Are you able to access the account using another server or even on your mobile device using mobile data? 

Highlighted

Hey. Have you tried accessing in another web browser or using your phone? It could be that your company's browsing is limited to certain sites or some sites are blocked from accessing. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat