cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint website completely unaccessible outside of the US

Journeyman

Sprint website completely unaccessible outside of the US

Hello,

I was out of the country recently and had to report my phone stolen. I tried to find Sprint’s contact information and kept getting a permission denied error when I tried to go to ANY Sprint website from my iPad. I did a Google search, I tried all the tricks I could think of, and NOTHING. This strikes me as remarkably stupid not to allow Sprint customers to access our own account information online nor to be able to find contact information. 

I was able to get a contact phone number by contacting someone in the States and having them look it up. I’ve added it to my contacts for future reference, though I do not plan on having this happen again. But there seems to be no way to contact Sprint’s webmaster/web team. No way to email them. So I’m posting here in hopes that someone who works for Sprint will see this and pass this on. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint website completely unaccessible outside of the US

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We're always looking for ways to make things better and easier for our customers. At this time, our website isn't accessible while outside of the US, as you found. This is to ensure our customer's safety and privacy. May I ask if you had another one of your subscribers with you? If you did, were they unable to access the account from their phone also?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Having a similar issue and do not have another Sprint user to access my account.

Who do we contact while abroad to turn off our stolen phone. I'm fearful of accessing accounts with my device.

Thank you

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

We can do that here! Please send us a PM. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat