Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messaging history.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Text Messaging history.

I'm the account holder and am wondering why I cannot see text history for my daughters phone on my account. I am very frustrated when I click on text history is says no results. I can see the voice but not texts. Please help.
4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: Text Messaging history.

what type of phone does she have? and if its regular texts and not something like imessge then you will need to fill out a request to get text info sent to you. its a privacy deal that has been in place for MANY years with Sprint.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No you do not have to put in a request... they changed that about 2-3 years ago. Lol. I was able to see my text (phone numbers) just last month online. Although now I can't, I'm sure it's just another sprint website issue that hasn't been properly fixed yet. 🙄
Sprint Social Care

Good morning Melissann87.

Sorry to read you are having trouble. When you sin  in on Sprint.com, are you signing in with the account owners profile? This may be the issue when reviewing the Text history on the other numbers on the account. 

If you did not provide us with your account PIN and billing ZIP code during registration, you will only be registered as a device user and not an account owner. You can change your level of access later on the My Preferences page by providing your billing ZIP code and account PIN

Please visit: http://sprint.co/1Y7hnxz for instructions on how to view the Text messages on Sprint.com.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

if you had mentioned you were looking for the numbers texting her then yes you should still be able to see those..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat