cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Mysprint Account NEW USER

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to Create Mysprint Account NEW USER

I've recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy S10+ and have set on activating it tonight. I am trying to create a mysprint account but with every browser I've tried (Chrome, Firefox, Safare, Microsoft, Internet Explorer) I only get as far as entering my serial number before I'm shown a popup that says "Hmmmmm...your transation cannot be completed at this time, please close your browser and try again later." I've tried clearing history, cache, cookies, etc, but nothing is working. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Unable to Create Mysprint Account NEW USER

Hey, let's look into this for you, Were you able to get your Sprint.com account created? Also are you the account holder? 

S.R
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am the account holder and I have not been able to create an account because the popup message above is as far as I get

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, I further looked into this and saw that there is currently maintenance being done on the site. This is scheduled to be completed on 05/17/2020.  

S.R
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat