cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account

Journeyman

Unable to access my account

So I have been trying for a few days now so I can pay my bill, and when I use my username and password, I am getting an error message that I am putting in the incorrect information. I know its incorrect, so then I go to the forgot your password, type in my username, and then answer the questions of what my billing zipcode is, my last four of my social, and my elementary school name. I answer those and get a no profile found with the information I provided. This is asinine

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Master

Re: Unable to access my account

What happens if you try to create a new account, does it say it already exists or does it let you?

Not sure regular customer care will be able to assist here as it sounds like a web problem with your account. They can at least check to see if they have access. Which is possible.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

When I tried to create a new account I did get a response that it already exists
Master

That's good news then, means something is awry and it can be fixed. I know some CC reps, i can see if I can get them to jump in here.

Keep us informed.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

have you posted in here since the site changes? if not that might be the issue.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Social Care

krisnoir We will be glad to continue to work with you. Please reply to the private message I sent you so that I can look into this.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

Thanks for being a Sprint Customer! Register for a free movie rental from Sprint & Fandango! http://sprint.co/2plsGJn
Journeyman

ok responding to your private message now

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.