cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account

Journeyman

Unable to access my account

So I have been trying for a few days now so I can pay my bill, and when I use my username and password, I am getting an error message that I am putting in the incorrect information. I know its incorrect, so then I go to the forgot your password, type in my username, and then answer the questions of what my billing zipcode is, my last four of my social, and my elementary school name. I answer those and get a no profile found with the information I provided. This is asinine

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Master

Re: Unable to access my account

What happens if you try to create a new account, does it say it already exists or does it let you?

Not sure regular customer care will be able to assist here as it sounds like a web problem with your account. They can at least check to see if they have access. Which is possible.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

When I tried to create a new account I did get a response that it already exists
Master

That's good news then, means something is awry and it can be fixed. I know some CC reps, i can see if I can get them to jump in here.

Keep us informed.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

have you posted in here since the site changes? if not that might be the issue.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Social Care

krisnoir We will be glad to continue to work with you. Please reply to the private message I sent you so that I can look into this.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Journeyman

ok responding to your private message now