cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Phone

Journeyman

Unlock Phone

I want my 2 s7 edge's unlocked I met all requirements I've been told it has been done but I have not got any messages saying my phones have been unlocked and my uicc stills says sprint only sims I've tried 4 different carriers all say invalid sim, Please help what do I do now

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Unlock Phone

are the Sprint sim cards still in the phone? if they were removed prior to the phone receiving the unlock code then it wont actually receive the unlock. Sprint sim must be in place, phone turned on and if its no longer on an active Sprint line it must be connected to wifi..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat