cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont let me sign in to my account

Journeyman

Wont let me sign in to my account

So I am trying to get my free hulu account stuff going but I forgot my username so I clicked the i forgot my username button but when I entered my email and my phone number it said no username found. So then I clicked on sign up and put in my phone number and it said an account already exists with this phone number. what do i do?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wont let me sign in to my account

Hi Joe! Is this your Sprint.com account or your Hulu account?

sprint.com account

I can help you out with this.  Send me a Private Message and I'll be able to get that for you.  Please include your first name, last name, sprint phone # and account PIN or security question answer in the PM. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat