cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mint app

Highlighted
Journeyman

mint app

does anyone know what's going on with the mint app and sprint. I have contacted mint and they said that sprint is blocking their ip and when I contact sprint they seem to not even know what the mint app is let alone what im talking about. any help would be greatly appreciated

Tags (1)
33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: mint app

Hi TIMRID2000 ! Hope you're doing fine. I'd like to ask, what's the specific issue you're having with the app? Are you unable to install it? Unable to access it? Please give us more details, so that I can better assist you. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

mint is a budgeting app/website. they pull my account info from sprint to remind me when and how much my bill is and for the last 6 months or so you have been blocking their IP address. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Do you receive any error message? If yes, which one? Also, were you informed by Mint support team that the issue was happening with Sprint customers in general?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

yes I was told several times by mint that sprint is blocking their IP address 

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 11.38.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-23 at 11.38.34 AM.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

so are you not going to reply and let me know anything

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning. This issue was escalated and we are waiting on an update. Will get back to you once we have a reply. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok it’s been a few weeks so we have an update or is everything just being forgotten 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Sorry for the delay in my response. Have you tried turning the Pop Up blockers off? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It’s not a pop up blocker issue. Mint told me that sprint is actively blocking there IP address 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

We were advised by our tech department that the issue is on Mint's side and not Sprint. You should contact them. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No mint still insists it is sprint

85ED6658-248A-4C32-B972-EE1599C320CB.png

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat