Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mint app

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

mint app

does anyone know what's going on with the mint app and sprint. I have contacted mint and they said that sprint is blocking their ip and when I contact sprint they seem to not even know what the mint app is let alone what im talking about. any help would be greatly appreciated

46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted

Quick suggestion, trying using the App via your Sprint mobile App. Let me know if that helps.

Highlighted

It’s not an issues with mint itself it’s sprint blocking there IP address. 

Highlighted

I'm unable to say why you're experiencing the issue. Has anyone else tried to use the app and was successful? 

Highlighted

if its an issue with sprint only while trying to use that specific app..their developers would be the ones that need to contact Sprint and get it figured out..not vice versa..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Mint is more than an app they have a website to but you are blocking there ip address and by the sounds of it you don’t even know what mint is. Mint a a budgeting app. Look it up

Highlighted

They have been trying to get sprint to unblock there IP address but sprint won’t. Look at what mint is and you will understand a little better
Highlighted

It used to work.   Now it don't..   

I have another not great budgeting app and it works but it's nowhere near as good as mint.   

Highlighted

I'd attach a screenshot, but the security settings on Mint prohibits screenshots. Maybe when our billing switches over to T-Mobile it will work..

Highlighted

I already posted a screenshot in an earlier post
Highlighted

I use Mint regularly and I am signed in without issue.  Granted, I've been on quarantine since March 12 and always connected to Wifi, so I just turned off Wifi and it logged right in.  My only guess is it's IPv4 vs IPv6.  Sprint is moving to IPv6 only and if the app does only IPv4, it's going to have some problems.  Like @fireguy_6364 mentioned earlier, that would require action from the developer.  You can submit feedback to them at feedback-mobile@mint.com

Highlighted

hat is not the issue its sprint blocking the IP address and they dont want to do anything about it

Highlighted

I have had this issue for years now and nobody wants to help. I gave up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat