Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mint app

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

mint app

does anyone know what's going on with the mint app and sprint. I have contacted mint and they said that sprint is blocking their ip and when I contact sprint they seem to not even know what the mint app is let alone what im talking about. any help would be greatly appreciated

46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted

I have the same issue. Sprint is blocking MINT..  

Highlighted

It would be nice if sprint actually addressed this issue. I have been having this issue for months now and no one seems to be trying to help fix it

Highlighted

I am switching to a different budget app..  there is something going on with Mint..  I have another account that it says it cannot connect to.. if the new app works with sprint I will delete mint.. but mint says it is sprint..  and sprint says it is mint.. sigh.. 

Highlighted

What app are you using? Can you let me know if it works?

Highlighted

I am trying personal capital right now.. it is different..   and I can't add "bills"  just bank accounts. but it seems much better.. it let me connect to one of the accounts that mint could not connect to.. . I am still looking for different one now..  

Highlighted

@Sprint_Ciara @Sprint_Juan I am having the same issue. After doing some research if Mint is saying that it’s users IP addresses are being blocked by sprint this is a security issue with sprint customers in general who are trying to connect their sprint account to their Mint account. Why did sprint block customers from accessing their sprint account information on the Mint app? This app is made by Intuit which is the provider of TurboTax as well. I use many services provided by intuit and I absolutely love the mint app but sprint is one of my largest bills and part of my budget and this account access issue is troublesome. Can we get some answers or if no current solution can we get assurance that sprint is in connection with mint to resolve this issue for their shared users??

Highlighted

Hey, I would like to get you on to Tech Support Team. Send us a Private Message with your contact information so we can further assist. 

S.R
Highlighted

I like how you say you private message you and just totally ignore the message. when will sprint actually do something about this problem. 

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue, mint says that Sprint blocks them from accessing our accounts. It would be magical if someone from sprints development team would reach out to Mint to correct this problem.
Highlighted

I’m been trying to get them to fix this problem for months now but no one cares enough to try and help. I’m starting to get real sick of sprint. It might be time to move on to another carrier 

Highlighted

Hey, with the Mint App did you deleting the App and reinstalling? You can feel free to visit https://sprint.co/2NtMMee, for further details on this.

Highlighted

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It always says the same thing, that Sprint blocks Mint's access. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat