Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint Complete

Journeyman

sprint Complete

So my Samsung S8 was dropped and the phone cracked, both the back and the front. I went to the Store i patronize in my area and asked to have my phone repaired, The Tech walked out and said that they would not fix it and i would have to file a claim thru Asurion. I returned home and called Sprint Customer Service and asked why  the Tech would not repair my phone as they have done in the past? The agent asked me what was wrong with the phone and I told her that the phone was cracked in the front and in the back. She replied that she didn't know why the Tech would have said that it couldn't be repaired so she called another store a little further away and made an appointment for me to have my phone repaired. Long story short, i received the same response and the sales person said when the back of the phone is cracked, they don't repair it. I mentioned that they have done it in the past on three different occasions. Where is this in the fine print of Sprint Complete? Not only is the S8 unrepairable if the back is cracked but several other different phones. This is something i think that should be known when you purchase a phone that my not be repaired if the back is cracked. My phone works perfectly. It just has a crack in the screen that is barely noticeable as well as the back. I don't like wasting my time and yesterday 12-4 and today 12-5 was a complete waste of time trying to get my phone repaired with Sprint Complete.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat