cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS OUTSIDE ILLINOIS AREA CODES

Highlighted
Journeyman

CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS OUTSIDE ILLINOIS AREA CODES

I moved to California and kept the phone number I had for years. For a week now, I can't receive incoming calls outside the Illinois area codes. I called Sprint and a rep tried to update the carrier settings and it didn't work. It was recommended that I update my iPhone 6 Plus to an iPhone 7 so I did. I got the phone last night, set it up and the problem still exist. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ? Incoming call shade on my phone gets an error message " check area code and numbers as it is out of service". Outbound calls and texts are fine. Lately, voicemails are a day late. 17 years with Sprint and if this didn't get fix, it's time to move on. I'm beginning to think I'm so stupid for staying this long. This is so frustrating!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS OUTSIDE ILLINOIS AREA CODES

tnayve001, we would hate to lose you after 17 years with us. We know service issue can be a hassle, but we'd like to determine what is happening. I'd like to review the previous process followed to follow the next steps in resolving this issue. Please check your inbox, I sent you a Private message to further assist you.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.