cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Dropout and No Network Issues - Zip 67207

Journeyman

Re: Data Dropout and No Network Issues - Zip 67207

Understood, but what I have a major problem with as a new customer is that my area was advertised at LTE Plus by the sales liars and the coverage maps published by Sprint.  It's not like I'm in a small rural town of a few hundred people, I'm in a fairly major metro area, and work at a company with 11,000 employees within a few square miles.  There is also a major Air Force Base across the street with thousands more.  One would think extra attention would be warranted to serve high density bases of customers. 

GrandMaster

the towers covering you would get taken care of easier than the ones on the bases. think about the security levels they must work out to even get on the base let alone on there multiple times over a period of time. ditto with places like airports..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I'm sure any towers in the area would cover the base and the campus of my employer. I can just about throw a rock from our campus and hit the base, so there is a lot of overlap. I'm still wondering why this area is advertised as LTE Plus when clearly it is not.
GrandMaster

sadly a lot of it is estimated coverage...all carriers use the same method..not a single one of them are actually that accurate..if you have towers that close together its safe to say some of them are not Sprints. overlap like that would cause more issues than solutions..
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Sprint, can you look at this service area again?  Another month has gone by with no improvement and abysmal data performance.  Zip 67210, South Oliver ST & 31st Street South are the nearest cross streets.  I consistentally get <0.3 mbps download speed, indoors or outside, in an LTE Plus area.  Phone was examined by a Sprint technician and declared OK.

Journeyman

Hello Scott95, I could see that our coverage is the best in that location. However, I'd like you to reply to my Private Message in order for me to provide you with a better assistance.

Caro

Sprint Social Care

Caro
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.