cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE switching to 1x constantly on a daily basis - no access to Internet or make calls

Journeyman

LTE switching to 1x constantly on a daily basis - no access to Internet or make calls

LTE switching to 1x constantly on a daily basis - no access to Internet or ability to make or continue calls when this happens. I have to wait 3-5 minutes every time this occurs to reconnect and lately has been happening between 15-20 times a day. According to the Map, I should have good to great service at home on my IPhone6. Can someone please reach out and let me know what I can do to resolve the constant signal loss. Can someone from Customer Care please assist?
1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: LTE switching to 1x constantly on a daily basis - no access to Internet or make calls

the agents in here will need a tad bit more info to start looking into this. start with where youre at. zip code and the 2 closest cross streets to the problem area..what phone you have...what all you have attempted so far to try and fix it...is anyone else with a Sprint phone around you seeing this or just you? does it improve once you leave the area or does the problem follow you for more than say 5+ miles?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.