cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance being done on the cell tower near S 192nd St in Kent, WA?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maintenance being done on the cell tower near S 192nd St in Kent, WA?

My reception and those of my coworker (we both have sprint) have limited signal strength (again).  Is there any maintenance being done on the cell tower near S 192nd St in Kent, WA?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Maintenance being done on the cell tower near S 192nd St in Kent, WA?

GregB72 - There is a current tower issue with the tower located near the area you have listed. Our networking team is working to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. - Krista
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Now that it's been about 24 hours, and the situation evaluated, is there an estimated time of completion?  Signal is still limited, coworkers with ATT and Verizon are smirking and rubbing it in.  Second time signal is down in three months.  This post has 213 views so you know there are people concerned in this area. 

Journeyman

Service is back!  Good job!  Around 24 hour fix time is acceptable.  Hopefully that tower stays operational!

Journeyman

And... service is out again, 24 hours after it was fixed.  Now what is wrong?  how long will this maintenance last?

Master

GregB72,

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. However, Techs are working on the issue and are estimating to have it resolved by 3/01/2015.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.