Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming and no connection

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

Roaming and no connection

I been having issues since I left my house and got to work. There is no connection, and showing as roaming. I have reset my phone 3 times now. MY house is in zip code 50313 and my work is 50328, and I have a Samsung Galaxy 3. Is their problems in these areas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: Roaming and no connection

AMSKIDMORE,

Try updating the data profile. Go to settings/tap the more tab/system update/update profile. Let us know if this helps.

- David
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Master

AMSKIDMORE,

Oh no! That doesn't sound good at all. Allow us to check the coverage in the area. Please send us nearest cross streets associated with zip code.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Patron

My work is around 68th and Mills Civic Pkwy in West Des Moines, IA 50328--- My house 1st and Madison Ave in Des Moines, Iowa 50313

Master

AMSKIDMORE,

We were able to check both locations, and there are no reported outages in the areas. We will alert our network team of the issues you are experiencing. How long has this been going on?

- David
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Since this morning. The bars on my phone keep going up and down. And then sometimes it will switch to roaming.

Master

AMSKIDMORE,

Try updating the data profile. Go to settings/tap the more tab/system update/update profile. Let us know if this helps.

- David
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Patron

I would but unable to since I have no connection.

Master

AMSKIDMORE,

Thanks for that information. I would suggest taking the device into the local Sprint store for a diagnosis. Our network team has been alerted of the issues in the area.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Thank you! I was able to finally get the data profile to update (with the 1 bar I had), and nothing changed. But if I still have issues still tomorrow, I will follow up with a Sprint store.

Master

AMSKIDMORE,

Please keep us updated. We'll like to ensure this issue gets resolved.

-JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.