Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Integration and iCloud Wifi Calling

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Integration and iCloud Wifi Calling

Hello all,

I am trying to use Sprint Integration of Google Voice on my Sprint number.  I have a Sprint iPhone 7 Plus, and other Apple products, along with a Google Voice account with its own number.  I would like to to keep my Sprint number as a Sprint number, integrate it with Google Voice, and utilize the advantages of Google.   However, when I click to button to integrate the technology, the page says that my number is ineligible.  After multiple calls to Sprint, it seems that the problem is Wifi Calling.

Before I disconnect Wifi Calling, I want to know a few things.  There are two line items for Wifi Calling in my plan.  One being for general Wifi Calling, and the other for Wifi Calling on all iCloud devices.  IF the reason I am ineligible for Sprint Integration is Wifi Calling, so I have to disable both of these line items? 

Thank you for all of your comments in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Integration and iCloud Wifi Calling

I just read that Wifi Calling can be re-enabled after Sprint Integration on Google Voice is Activated.  Is this the case?

Thank you,

GrandMaster

Re: Sprint Integration and iCloud Wifi Calling

unless something has changed its always been one or the other but you couldn't have both. i think it had something to do with the numbers. not fully sure. one of the agents will need to answer this one if there have been changes.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.