cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

Journeyman

Unable to establish a wireless data connection

I have 2 lines and both lines are having this issue, both phones are Samsung j3 emerge, my data seems to be working fine and no issues with call or text, just keep getting this pop up, I have tried everything to fix it like turning off wifi, I have taken the battery out and put it back in, I have restarted the phone, plz help
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Unable to establish a wireless data connection

does this happen everywhere you go or only while in one location?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It's like this anytime anywhere I use my LTE internet, it started acting up after the latest system update on my Samsung galaxy j3 emerge
GrandMaster

actually now that im thinking about it the only time i have come across that notification was when i dropped my LTE signal and instead of it snapping right over to 3G there was a lul and that popped up...that was on one of my HTC phones though but i have a feeling its not much different when it comes to that notification. try switching away from automatic in your mobile settings and try switching to CDMA/LTE instead..then run it for a few hours and see if it stops.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.