cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST NETWORK and Customer service

Journeyman

WORST NETWORK and Customer service

ok i just want to put it out there, **bleep** SPRINT! they've been jerkin me around the last THREE WEEKS!! and they basically said they wont do anything about it. Any of my friends or family, DONT GET SPRINT, and if you have it, i recommend dropping them IMMEDIATLY. I've never dealt with such rude and disrespectful people! they literally kept contradicting each other and then in the end they just said there was nothing they could do! PLEASE SHARE THIS SO PPL KNOW THAT SPRINT IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: WORST NETWORK and Customer service

whookidd420, Yikes! We don't like to see that you feel that way about us, we'd be happy to assist you. What type of service issues are you currently experiencing?

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Re: WORST NETWORK and Customer service

I agree! This is a company of dysfunctional and outright liars.  I encourage EVERYONE to stay far far away from this company. While AT&T and Verizon cost the same the services is far superior. 

I was with Sprint more than a decade ago and just rejoined 4days ago and I'm canceling my service already. Now, I remember why I left and didn't look back. It has been 4 days too long. So done! Sprint couldn't pay me to keep their horrible cellular and customer service. Good Riddance Sprint! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.