cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst data

Journeyman

Worst data

Most horrendous data speeds and connectivity I have ever experienced. I wish I had never switched to sprint. The data is so slow I can't watch any videos, phone won't stay connected to wifi, can't even use google maps because the data is so terrible. I am genuinely worried about not being able to use my maps because I'm moving to a new city so I really need the maps. Cell service also cuts out and I hate that you can't use the internet while taking a call. Worst company ever.
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Worst data

MMilburn,

We strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible. I would like to take a look at the area for you. Can you please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area? Since when you've been having this inconvenience?

The reason why you're having the inconvenience while trying to call and use the internet at the same time is because Simultaneous Voice and Data (SVD) on a phone is available when connected to Wi-Fi, and at times on Sprint's data networks. We are currently working on the Voice over LTE (VoLTE) means better sounding voice calls and the ability to use voice and data at the same time (simultaneously) on the data network. We currently do not have an estimated time, but we are working on it.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.