cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Lines have 4 days service outage = $14 credit?

Highlighted
Journeyman

2 Lines have 4 days service outage = $14 credit?

I have 2 lines, which experienced servere voice service outage June 16th through 19th (16 & 17 being the weeken), and only started to improve on the 20th (zip code is 32505) . I use my line for mostly business (voice)  [most of my texts are family only texting business clients is just unprofessional], and being a professional photographer most of my voice calls occur over the weekend and the beginning of the week. I was getting no incoming voice calls, and outgoing calls either would never connect or were dropped. I only had 6 connections during that time frame all all were dropped before the conversation was completed. My wife's line experienced similar difficulties.

I was finally able to get through to Sprint customer service on June 18, and was told that the tower was having an outage and is being repaired, and expected the repairs to be completed by 4pm local time, and to call back after that to get credit for the outage. So I called and was only given $14.40 credit for both lines. I was expecting $25.

When I talked to a supervisor she stated that she could not give full credit because we did have some usage of both lines  - the usage was broken, none of the calls were ended by us or the people on the other end of the connection. All calls during that time were disconnected by the faulty service, so why should I have to pay for broken connections?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: 2 Lines have 4 days service outage = $14 credit?

c-burgess,

Credit is applied by how much you pay each day.

• Example: If a customer is without service for 2 days with a $59.99 MRC: $59.99/31 = $1.93 x 2 = $3.87 adjustment.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 2 Lines have 4 days service outage = $14 credit?

For my account that would have been $25.50 for 4 days outage.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.