cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32701, 32792 - Very slow, sometimes non responsive data coverage

Journeyman

For the past 4 days I have been experiencing very poor data performance. Siri can't perform reliably, text messages aren't going through when sent (especially multimedia messages). Load time on browser is unbearable, and using any app that requires data connection is painfully slow. Sometimes pages won't load, and the apps won't update. The only time it is even worth using anything like Safari is when I'm connected to Wifi, otherwise it's too slow or not working at all.

I'm on an iPhone 4s that was recently synced and updated. This happens at my work (32792 area) and the entire ride home through other zip codes. It also happens at my home in the 32701 zip code. I've tried contacting @sprintcares but after multiple, polite requests have not heard anything back.

Is their currently an issue with data in my area and if so, do we know when it will be fixed?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Trying to determine the towers that you are registering on - https://network.sprint.com/search/32701+/

1 32701.JPG

Have you done any speed tests to get numbers for different locations. Also about where - what specific location? The best possible idea is to use a business address very near your location – and let us know if you are North or South etc from that location – and approximately how far from it. With that information we can look up the cell sites closest to you and see if they have experienced any outages, or if tickets have already been submitted for them and post the current status. We discourage putting your actual address in for privacy reasons.

I understand you seem to be having slow data everywhere - or at least most of the time so I want to drill down on specific sectors of towers.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

I tried to download the SpeedTest app earlier, but currently my connection is not able to download it, it just sits faded out with 'Loading' under the icon. If it doesn't finally download at some point during my work day I will try again at home tonight (where I have Wifi) and update this post.

I am right at the corner of Semoran/436 and Hanging Moss Road - Winter Park, 32792 for work.

For my home, I right by the Altamonte Springs Mall off of 436 in Altamonte Springs, FL (32701). The Cranes Roost area, and that map seems to have a tower right there, so I'm guessing it is that one that I'm working with while at home.

Thanks so much, I appreciate your help.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 32701, 32792 - Very slow, sometimes non responsive data coverage

Hello

I do see problems in this area. I will be sending you a private message to gain account information so that we can create a ticket.

PinkElmo

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.