cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

33626 | Oldsmar, Florida | "Network is busy. Please try again later." How about no?

Highlighted
Patron

33626 | Oldsmar, Florida | "Network is busy. Please try again later." How about no?

What is going on?  Incoming and outgoing calls can't be taken nor made.  Incoming was confirmed when a coworker informed me my boss tried contacting me.  Outgoing is confirmed by a fellow coworker who also has Sprint and by me trying to order food.  My family members also have Sprint and I can't reach them either.  What is this nonsense?  This is aggravating me.

In other news, why can't I update my apps on 4G?  Can someone fill me in?  I don't keep up with news, obviously. 

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: 33626 | Oldsmar, Florida | "Network is busy. Please try again later." How about no?

Second time this month. Wtf Sprint.

9/11 was an inside job

Research the NWO

Ron Paul for President

Journeyman

Re: 33626 | Oldsmar, Florida | "Network is busy. Please try again later." How about no?

I'm having the same issues in 33626 area - no incoming or out going calls are working. I sat at my desk and called my phone and it rang but my phone never went off.  Went out to Tampa Rd/Forest lakes and was able to make calls.  What is going on??  Sending and receiving texts are also not working well.

Patron

Looks like you are also working in the Tri-County Business Park.  Two hours later and it's still down.  Brb gotta catch some kids.

Journeyman

Same thing in 33844 zip code, Haines City.  Has been awful for last couple of weeks, but today takes the cake.  Mobile phone for calls today pretty much useless.  Anyone know what might be going on in this area?

Journeyman

Also, JosephKony, the only update I can run is HTC update.  I cannot run a PRL or FIrmware or Profile update, even if connected to Wifi.  Don't have any of these problems in Orlando.

Patron

A little over an hour ago, I was able to make a phonecall.  Looks like everything is fine (for now).

tjrorange:  I was hoping the update would fix the issue with downloading updates for the apps, but it didn't.  Le sigh.

Journeyman

Same here, I was finally able to run updates, did them all, but signal bar still looks like a Christmas tree jumping from no bars to 4 bars.

Here's my experience with Sprint in Haines City.  I'm down here on contract work and have been in Haines City area since May 2008.  In the beginning, coverage was fine, and 3g data coverage I thought was great.  I could Skype and watch Netflix with over a MiFi airless card I was carrying at the time.  Then swtiched to HTC 3d in 2011 with built in router and noticed that 3G wasn't nearly as good, in fact awful, thus I went with RoadRunner from Brighthouse.  Not long after this, late last year or early this year, cell phone service went kaplunk.  There were only a couple of spots in my house that I could sit and not lose a call.  But over the last week or two, its gotten worse and started noticing Network Busy message, and today is almost useless.  There was as day earlier this week that I noticed my bars were solid and phone seemed to work good, no Network Busy message, but I suppose that was only a blip of quality.

Called Sprint today, and she opened a trouble ticket and told me to take phone by Sprint store for diagnostics.  I will do that, but am not too convinced this is nothing more than fluff.  I travel and work in Orlando during week mostly and have no issues with phone service, 3g or 4g in Orlando.

Master

I see we have a tower outage effecting your area  it went down today and  our current ETR shos  service should be restored with in 24 hours

The newest update to the  plans store client soft ware has caused the 4G to stop working.  We are working with Google to find out what changed and implelment a fix.   Three G and wi-fi still work.

Journeyman

I suppose that might explain Network Busy in 33844 zip code?  Backhauling load increase on all other towers in the general area?

Patron

tjrorange:  I have the HTC:EVO and can't stand using 3G.  On my commute home from Oldsmar, I noticed there were a couple dead zones as I pass through Safety Harbor.  I never understood how a small area could have a dead zones, but I digress.  I hope everything works out for you!

14KNIGHT:  Thank you for providing an explanation.  Hopefully things get sorted out soon! 

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.