cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Data issue in Tampa 33619

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 3g speeds around tampa today have been very slow. anyone else getting very slow speeds?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted

Hello Nogaian,

I don’t see any identified issues in your area.  There could be many causes to your slow connection speeds, might be best to give technical support a call at 800-927-2199 for some more in depth troubleshooting.

Thanks,

-Ron

Highlighted
Journeyman

Having same issue down in Miami 33172, no 3G signal at all. Even the 3G icon in gone in my EVO 4G.

Highlighted
Wizard

nefalim,

I don't see any specific issues listed for your zip code, have you tried performing any troubleshooting to resolve the issue such as removing the battery, updating data profile, or ensuring that your mobile network option in settings is turned on?

Highlighted
Journeyman

a sprint agent replied and said there was an outage in my area and would be fixed by july 30th why was this reply removed?

Highlighted
Wizard

I replied with the outage, but it was for Tampa. Tampa is where you are located at, but it didn't have your zip code included with the outage. you might be effecting you in which we would need to do some further troubleshooting or log a ticket in your area.

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 3G Data issue in Tampa 33619

NOGAIAN,

I'm not sure. I saw it though. I don't see any specific issues for your zip code, but the ticket that trangers77 posted does show "Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater" listed but it doesn't have any zip codes associated with it. The ticket itself looks like it's a capacity issue and so it's possible it could be affecting you intermittently.

Edit: trangers77 explained what happened.

Highlighted
Journeyman

thankyou for responding

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 3g data speeds are back to normal in tampa.

Highlighted
Journeyman

after i last posted about the speed going back to normal 20mins later the data went back to 25kb from what i was getting 1.5mb..all day today same thing very slow 3g data. also prl and profile has been updated with a power cycle on the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issues in Depew (Buffalo), NY - My speed will be good for an hour, if Im lucky, in the morning and during the day I usually get 50k-100k (if Im lucky to hit 100k).  On my drive home I lose a 64k Radio Steam 7-10 times on a fairly short 15 minute drive.  In 2 weeks I have yet to have a full radio drive home.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in 33619 right now as well. Terrible 3G speeds. Can't get 4G in the building, so I'm SOL when it comes to data at this point. I just activated my Sprint service for the first time yesterday and this was what I was presented with.

Colleagues on other carriers are not having an issue. Outside of the building I have similiar 3G speeds.

Hopefully there is an issue and it will be corrected soon. If there's not an issue, than I am not impressed.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.