Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Failing

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

3G Failing

So I live around Cape Coral Florida and since yesterday my 3G has been a lot slower then it usually is.. Like nothing will load on my phone. Is it becasue improvements being made or something.. I dont know its just getting annoying..

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 3G Failing

I am sorry you have been getting slower data speeds. I will be glad to check the towers in your area. Will you please provide me with some cross streets or a business address close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I am sorry you have been getting slower data speeds. I will be glad to check the towers in your area. Will you please provide me with some cross streets or a business address close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

View solution in original post

Journeyman

2430 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral Florida 33914. Closest I can find.

Thanks for the address. I am not seeing any reported outages for data. I show there was a closed data outage that was resolved on 12/12/2012. The towers are performing at 98%. Have you tried to turn your phone and remove the battery(if applicable) for a full minute and power back up. Have you tried to update your data profile?

Ray

Journeyman

Thank you for the help. One last thing, when will my area be getting LTE? I really want to know because 3G isnt cutting it for me.

It is is coming soon. Just don't have the exact date.

cape coral.PNG

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.