cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G Horribly slow in Knoxville, TN 37919

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: 3G Horribly slow in Knoxville, TN 37919

LOL thats one way of looking at the glass as half full. Way to be optimistic about the situation. I know Verizon has good service in our area, and I have been considering making the jump to their network. I work in a steel warehouse and my phone never works in their, but all my buddies with Verizon have no problem getting both 4 and 3g inside. Funny considreing both Sprint and Verizon use the same technology one would be so much better than the other. Verizon did not stop building their 4g netowrk half way thorugh it either, and now it is everwhere in our area. I just don't think I have the patientice to wait for Sprint to get their act together. I mean its been 7 years of the same old slow data speeds. Sometimes it takes me 2 and a half minutes to pull up a Wikipedia page. Thats embarassing when my friends can stream and finish a video in that time. Like I said atleast I have 4g. LOL I have to use 4g to keep up with thier 3g.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey ID1228 check out this video I made comparing Sprint 3G speeds to the 45 dollar a month unlimited plan from straight talk. [....] I hear you can use your unlocked Iphone on their network if you order a micro sim from straight talk. I am very pleased with the speeds so far.

Message was edited by: mapesy

Master

Here is ticket info for this data issue

EVDO Connection 8844101 At 2012/03/11 17:11:16 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Nashville : Knoxville Market: EVDO Connection (Dropped Connection) . 03/11/2012 12:11:00 CST 3 03/12/2012 12:47:37 CST 03/11/2012 12:53:39 CST KX03XC166 Knoxville TN 37920

The estimate for the ticket to restore is today - We are working on this

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.