Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G in Lititz,PA Where are you??

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G in Lititz,PA Where are you??

http://www.speedtest.net/android/284015538.png

This is the kind of 3G service I am getting in Lititz,pa 17543. Unacceptable in my opinion. Are there towers down in the area? Hurricane Sandy barely grazed us here. I would appreciate some sort of explanation as to why I'm paying the extra 10$ a month for data when clearly I don't get any.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: 3G in Lititz,PA Where are you??

I will be glad to check the towers in your area. Can I please get some cross streets clsoe by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lititz, Pa 17543 Cross streets: Deer Run Rd & Brunnerville Rd.

Highlighted

Thanks for the cross streets. I am showing the tower is performing at about 91% which is not really that bad at all. Has the data always been this slow in your area? If it has been good before, I would suggest you call technical support and get this reported in and possibly get a slow data ticket submitted.

Ray

Highlighted
Journeyman

The service is usually pretty good in my area. I thought it was because of the hurricane that there was something wrong with the network. What is the best way to get in touch with technical support? Thank you for the speedy reply as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Also, I have two exact phones (HTC Evo 4G) on your network with relatively the same speed test results.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.