cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G is not working in 37209.

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G is not working in 37209.

Hasn't been working since this morning around 6 am. Nashville area. Anyone else having trouble? Samsung SPH-M580.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: 3G is not working in 37209.

rog71286,

Thank you for using Sprint Community to report your issue.  I'm very sorry to hear that you are unable to access 3G.  In order to better assist you, I'll need the nearest cross street to your location.  This will allow me to review the towers that are immediately surrounding you and report an issue if necessary.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Fergie.

My co-worker has 3G and has sprint so I am not sure what the issue is. My cross street is 49th Ave. North. and Tennessee Ave. I have no internet connection right now.

Highlighted
Wizard

rog71286,

Thank you for that information.  A quick review of that location shows no network reason why you would be experiencing this issue.  If your coworker is with Sprint and is able to access the web, we may just need to update your device.  Try this!  On your phone, select Menu>Settings>About Phone>System Updates>Update Profile.  If the update completes successfully, attempt to update the web.  If it doesn't, please provide me with whatever error message you receive either during the update or when trying to access the web.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fergie,

It gave me a message that read: The profile has been updated. Press OK to continue. I still have 4-5 white bars no 3G.

When I go to load the browser it goes to the default "webpage not available" page.

Just received a phone call and coincidentally the 3G turned on. Don't really understand what happened.

Thanks Fergie.

Highlighted
Wizard

rog71286,

Hmmm, well my next course of action was to ask you to confirm that Mobile Network was turned on.  I'm glad that receiving a call was able to reattach you to the towers and resolve your issue.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.