Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G

Paulding OH 45879

I often camp in Paulding OH and many campers have sprint phones but 3G is not available.  We have a tower about 4 miles from Campground but service is only good for 3 miles then drops the 3g and all we can get is SMS messages and phone calls a spotty if at all.  Other cell service is great and data is good for them.  I like Sprint but am disapointed in coverage seems to be lacking in a place I often travel to.

When is Sprint going to update this area?  Build towers with 3G functions/Data capable?  4G seems to be slowing down on cities available?  any updates coming down the pipline?

Kevin

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

3G

KEVINSHA,

I researched the zipcode that you provided. I wasn't able to locate future cellsites being activated in the area. Keep in mind whenever you are in a heavily wooded area, this will have an effect on signal strength and quality. Our coverage map indicated that the coverage was varying.

In regards to 4G, the only information we have available is located at www.sprint.com/4g. You can sign up to receive updates in regards to 4G in your area. Thanks again for your post, if you have land and would like to be considered to host a cellsite you can always fill out the following information on the following website, http://www.sprintsitesusa.com/links/cellsite1.cfm.

Let me know if you have any further questions,

William

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.