cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

43017 area code outages?

Highlighted
Journeyman

43017 area code outages?

I have not had service in the 43017 area since Friday 9/28 at around 3:00pm. Is there an outage reported and if so, when will it be repaired?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: 43017 area code outages?

I am sorry you have not had service since friday. I looked in our network outage board and I do see a reported outage withthe zip code you provided. To better determine if this outage is affecting the tower where you are at, can I please get some cross streets close by including the city, state and zipcode?

Thanks,

Ray

Journeyman

I have power cycled my phone, drove to a place about 5 miles toward Columbus, OH til I found service updated phone, and still have no service when I get back to my home in Dublin OH 43017. Please advise...

Journeyman

Hello Ray and thanks for your help!!

major crossroads are Avery-Muirfield and Perimeter Rd.

Dublin, OH 43017.

Thanks again,

Tyrion

Journeyman

I too have had no service in the 43017 area since Friday.  I went out of town for the weekend and the phones worked fine.  Back home now and nothing.  Was told by Sprint rep that would not be fixed until the 2nd.  Hope there is a good compensation for such a blackout as I have no land line and cannot even make an emergency call let alone my business loss.  A little info from Sprint would have been nice.  I do have an email address registered with them.

Thanks for the address. The outage is definitely affecting the tower where you are at. I have poseted the details below. We are aware of the issue and our technicians are working hard to resolve as soon as possible. I show an ETR of 10/02/2012. Just a reminder, the ETR is just an estimate and can change at anytime.

Services AffectedTicket #Outage DescriptionBegin
Date
SeverityETRLast
Updated
Cellsites Affected
Voice 9563924 At 2012/09/29 20:26:25 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Columbus : Columbus, OH Market: Voice (Blocked calls) Blk of 95.1% . 09/29/2012 15:26:00 CST 3 10/02/2012 14:53:32 CST 09/30/2012 14:59:44 CST CB03XC025 Columbus OH 43002
Journeyman

My phone has been useless as well.  This past weekend was the end of the fiscal year for the Government.  It was essential that I be able to receive calls to get my contracts finalized.  I can't believe that noone notified us of this outage!  I assumed it was my phone, until I went out of the area and found that it worked fine.  Very frustrating!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.