Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G in Phoenix Arizona

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G in Phoenix Arizona

Sprint

What happened to the 4G deployment in Phoenix?  Last I saw you had two towers, covering about a square mile or so each.  Really?  Wow.

I currently have 5 sprint devices, my personal phone, my work phone, my wife's phone, my aircard, and my Airave (since coverage at my house really stinks).

I've been defending Sprint to all my friends for years, but alas, they have all gone to other carriers.

It's no wonder Sprint is losing customers at a rate comparable to Netflix.  You need to do something, otherwise you will fail.  Part of me hopes the T-Mobile/ATT deal goes thru.  What will you do then?

Frustrated Sprint customer (who by the way has been paying for 4G service on two devices for over a year now.  What did you do with those funds you collected from me?)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

4G in Phoenix Arizona

Clear wire is the company the deploys out the 4g service when they have it up and running we announce we have service in a particular city.  I understand your  frustration with not having 4g service  in your area. You can see the coverage provide by clear by going to  www.clear.com  and searching on your location

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G in Phoenix Arizona

Way to not answer the question.  Sprint is the company we're paying for this service, so Sprint is ultimately responsible for its deployment (or lack of same).  Stop making excuses already.

Highlighted
Journeyman

4G in Phoenix Arizona

sorry, it's almost funny to me now.  did you see coverage in HAWAII???  But not Phoenix.  i went home on vacation in August and randomly 4G came on my EVO.  i was stunned.  if they can ship the hardware out to an island in the Pacific then they can do it here where the technology already exists.  not sure what the "reason" really is but i was promised 4G Oct. 2010 - so i feel your pain.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.