cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64014 1 bar or roaming 3G sporatic, voice quality hit and miss

Journeyman

I already know they have engineers working on it and it should be resolved by 3:20PM, but it still pisses people off when the service they rely on is down for the better part of a day.

Good job Sprint....

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

I do apologize about your issue, Sprint just like any other carrier will not have 100% no issue all the time. Things can happen, Examples weather, an increase of traffic in an area. I can assure you that when something does happen and a ticket is created for an outage, Sprint will get it fixed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it was fixed, about 30 minutes later than they said it would be. Interesting you would mention that "if a ticket" is created Sprint will fix the issue. Makes me wonder if Sprint actually created a ticket for an issue I reported 3 weeks ago about horrible ping and network speed issues at College and Lackman 66219. That issue has not been resolved. The really interesting thing is Sprint has a facility half a block from there at the corner of 110th St and Lakeview Ave. Is there any way of checking that a trouble ticket was ever done for that?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.