cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

64029 LTE Coverage towers complete?

Highlighted
Journeyman

64029 LTE Coverage towers complete?

I just got the Samsung GS3 two days ago. Nice phone ...not sure about stated coverqage in sprint maps though.

It randomly connected to 4G LTE...could not even get total download  / upload speed before kicking out to 3G

Then tower went down today for over 6 hours....upon tower working again..no 4G LTE at all.

Have Network setting on LTE/CDMA

Have performed Update PRL and Update Profile

Have taken phone in and out of Airplane mode

Have powered off phone

According to sprint maps I have 4G LTE coverage......4G LTE was iffy before...but now nothing ??

If i had some insight that there is still work to be done on the tower concerning 4G LTE coverage  ...that would be great news.

Definetly would like to know if Sprint has finished it's upgrades with the tower I connect to.

Any suggestions or assistance to ensure this is as good as it gets would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 64029 LTE Coverage towers complete?

Hello CDnKC, I'm near KCI airport 64157 I can tell you that the KC area is not at 100% You might try this app "Sensorly" it can help tell you what sprints LTE coverage is in your area, it feeds off people getting LTE and maps it that way because sprints coverage maps show what they will be at 100% I believe. hope this helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi drum4life !

Thanks for the info on the app and responding. !

But it only works if everyone uses ...and in my area...nothing 4G except by I 70 and south a little.

I did record and set another point for 3G though.

Thinking about driving around and get a more definite recording to see how much is actully covered in 4G

So if you see some upadated activity North of I 70 around BS / GV..that is me .

Was hoping someone from Sprint would read post and have an answer if all towers in my sector has completed upgrade for 4G LTE??

Have only 10 days left to return phone..........

Thanks again !!

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi CDnKC,

I can look into this for you.  I do show quite a few LTE towers around that zip code.  Can you let me know what cross streets you'd like me to look at and I'll let you know what I see on my end.

Thanks,

*David C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for replying David

Area code:64029

Cross streets: Field and Kirby Rd

Would also be good to know if all 4GLTE tower upgrades to my vicinity is complete.

Only had phone short while..was told I was in coverage...but not getting it constant at all like a locationt  I 70 and GV exit.

Thank you again!

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the info.  Looks like Daryl was able to get you the specific information for this area before I could.  Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can answer for you.

Thanks!

*David C

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your time also.

Sorry about wasting resources..thought I was in wrong forum so started a discussion here.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.