cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75038 - no service last night?

Highlighted
Journeyman

75038 - no service last night?

No service in Valley Ranch/Irving area between 5pm and 2am Wednesday night?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

dvdkc,

I do see a open network repair ticket for EVDO data in that area.  I do not see any closed service tickets for service outage for the time and date you posted.  I am assuming since you did place a end time in your original message that you have had service restored.

Thanks,

-Ron

Highlighted
Journeyman

For what it is worth - I am getting txt/email and phone now on both my work blackberry and personal samsung 3g. I understand from others in the same area there have been some intermittent service outages this week. I was only able to send/receive 1 text between those 7 hours on my samsung, and sent 2 outbounds on my bberry, and show another 20+ outbound calls/txts that were not sent.

Highlighted

Here's another for what it's worth.  Yesterday afternoon in 75069, McKinney, my phone just stopped working, not the actual phone, all services.  I used Sprint Chat and they "upgraded" something and told me to take battery out, put back in, wait 30 mins.  all of which I did to no avail, I just kept getting Error 2048, "network busy".  I posted here but no one ever replied.  Some time late last night it (services) began again.  Today it seems to be working ok.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.