cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

77551 Galveston service almost out

Highlighted
Journeyman

77551 Galveston service almost out

For days we are struggling with texts and calls not working. I thought it was the solar flares but I think it is just sprint.  Any ideas on what to do?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: 77551 Galveston service almost out

There is a ticket (# 8805708) open for 3G service in the Galveston area. This seems to have caused some issues with voice service on nearby towers. Technicians are working to have the issue resolved but have not released an estimated time of repair. I will keep an eye on this ticket and will let you know if it gets updated today.

-Donnie

Wizard

Ticket# 8805708 is actually for the voice service, there is a separate ticket 3G service, which was adversely affected by the voice outage. I had it backwards.

-Donnie

Journeyman

Thank you sooo much. It is driving me crazy!

Journeyman

Does anyone know how long Sprint service will be down on Galveston's West-end?

Journeyman

3/13 at 12:15 PM Sprint Customer Service says there is a problem with a tower. It will be out until March 20.  If you call into Sprint Customer Care, you an request a device that will hook to your home wireless modem and give you coverage within 5000 feet. Also, once service returns, call to request they credit your account for the outage days.

Master

GalvMom/DearmanDavid..I checked  reported service tickets for your location.  EVDO Connection issue ticket   8805708  ETR 03/13/2012 16:33:54 CST and Cell Site ticket  8782986- 03/15/2012 23:18:38 CST.

Hope this helps

Abe

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.