cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

According to Sprint I'm in a Null area?

Highlighted
Journeyman

So at home I get crappy coverage. I have an airvana airave but the palm pixi is the only one that will connect to it. The 3 intercepts and Evo I have won't pick it up, but will rather connect to my neighbor's airave. Why are they connecting to the one farther away and not the one 3 feet away? I contacted their executive customer support team. They took some info from me and sent it to the network engineers and had them check the towers in my area and make sure they were working correctly, they called me back about 4 days later to inform me that the towers were working corretly and that I'm right smack dab inbetween two towers that aren't projecting the signal in my direction. They call this a Null area. Why would they build cell towers that don't project signal in all directions? Why are my phones not connecting to the airave, only the Palm Pixi.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Please private message me your number. I need to get you in contact with a specific department so we can see about possibly getting your airave 1 exchanged for the airave 2.

Misty

Technical Support

Highlighted
Journeyman

We have the airave 2. The one made by airvana. The one that supports 3G data, right?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.