cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating google pixel coming from Project FI

Journeyman

Activating google pixel coming from Project FI

Hello,

I'm stuck in a loop between project FI and Sprint, since FI uses sprint as an MVNO, the IMEI appears as a pre-paid devices when customer care tries to activate it (or when i try online), but the device is not a pre paid sprint device, its simply an unlocked undriod phone.

Project FI is saying the device is released on their end, but the sprint reps i'm talking to aret seeing a change.

Can anyone help me get that resolved? some threads are saying the DNA 2 tool can manually enter IMEIs to the system, but the reps i spoke to didnt have access to it or said it cant.

please help !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Activating google pixel coming from Project FI

john1sprint

Thanks for contacting us!

We like to take a deeper look into this. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message", include your Sprint phone number, security PIN, the MEID of the phone you're trying to activate and the make or model of device.

We look forward to hear back from you!

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi,

Thanks for the assistance offer, info sent as a PM.

Please let me know if you find out how to resolve.

Thank you!
Sprint Social Care

Good morning john1sprint.

Thanks for reaching out. We would like to take a closer look at this issue. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sure, thanks again for the response, the requested info in the PM was responded to.

Please let me know what can be done, thanks!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.