cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again bad network in 88240, really?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Again bad network in 88240, really?

Last time we had issues sprint tech support called me and said we are getting 4g in hobbs but I'm thinking that all we are getting is the SHAFT!! I can't send texts or make calls this is down right ridiculous. We should be getting a break on our bill in hobbs. This seems to be grounds for a class action 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Mayday1981, I can understand your frustration with the situation and assure you that we are working to get this resolved for you asap. Engineers are engaged and expected to have ticket #9049215 closed today by 3:53pm CST. It is currently still open and I have requested an updated ETR, I will post here when I get more information. Once the issue is resolved then we can credit your account for the time that you were out of service. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They have been working on mine since May 11th.....still no service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, its now a new day and guess what, yup you got it, CRAP and SHAFT from sprint again, so much for the fix by YESTERDAY!! So if I stop paying my bills because of crap service sprint will come after me till the day I die and kill my credit but, since its junk service and their fault they are not held accountable for it, if I want to reclaim my money for ALL the days that their service has been down I will have to either get a lawyer or contact the president of the United States. Sprint should send a simple letter stating: we are sorry that our service is faulty and that you have been having problems with you service for more than half your contract. We are going to offer you the chance to be removed from your contract with no negative actions taken, I would gladly go to AT&T and pay more, at least their towers work!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been struggling with lousy coverage for a year here in Hobbs.   Around Christmas they sent us an Airrave on retention, but geez whiz, two unlimited data Androids rings up to 160-some bucks a month and they only really work when being fed by the internet at my house - ya know I already have computers there for the internet and for a phone I could have a Magic Jack, A LOT cheaper!

The way I see it Sprint owes me a fat refund for the rate I have been paying vs. value.   Yesterday I went to see how the other half lives.   Ya know, technichally we don't have Verizon here but if you haven't checked out that little local co-op maybe you should.   They have a pretty good nationwide unlimited deal.   The variety of Droid phones are mostly last year's models but what's important is they work, and I never knew they could be so cool!

Sprint is not holding up it's end here.   My "contract" isn't up but clearly they haven't performed.   I am finished with them and when they negotiate in good faith a refund THEY PAY ME, they can have their junk back.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I canceled my service and went to NMobile.   Works great.    The poor service issues here are well known and documented but Sprint is still acting like a bunch of dicks and saying I "owe" an early termination fee.    Sorry but that is just absolute bullcrap.

It is criminal what some of these cell phone outfits try to get away with.   In my business I would not survive with (lack of) ethics like that.

Well I reckon they can try to sue me, that's the only way they'll ever get paid.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.