Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airvana - Not Connecting 46227

Journeyman

Airvana - Not Connecting 46227

Anyone had issues with their Airvana today? Mine stopped connecting this morning around 7:30 am EDT and hasn't connected all day. I have reset numerous times and still not luck. This is the first day since I've had the device that it will not connect. I am in Indianapolis, 46227.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

So sorry that you're having issues with the Airave!. What are the indicator lights that are showing up on Airave? Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Journeyman

I have a solid green broadband and solid green GPS light. The mobile light is the steady flashing green, like when you turn on the device for the first time. I talked to customer support yesterday and they said there was an outage in my area and would be fixed by Tuesday. Kinda sucks, because I rely on the Airave at home. I have at most 1 maybe 2 bars of service and experience a lot of missed texts and dropped calls without the device. I am told eventually coverage will be updated for my area but not crossing my fingers.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.