cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Albuquerque, 87114, No Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can not reach Sprint to ask as I have no service in the 87114 zip code of Albuquerque, NM on 1/21/2012. Service outage began approximately 5pm local time.

Can anyone comment on the state of this service outage?

I have HTC EVO 4G. Have attempted to update prl, rebooted phone etc. Still no service.

Thank you.

98 REPLIES 98
Journeyman

my evo is out and my iphone in 87120...been out for two hours now...anyone with any answers??

Journeyman

Multiple people on Twitter reporting outages also. #ABQ #Sprint

This seems to be happening more frequently. Sprint needs to get their act together.

Wizard

We have been seeing reports of problems popping up in New Mexico. We've been tracking these issues so we can pinpoint the problem to get it resolved. The information we need is the phone number, the account number and an address where the issue is happening. Please don't post your private information in this forum. If you send me a private message with the above information, I will make sure that the problem is properly addressed.

-Donnie

Journeyman

I haven't had any service either for about the last two hours. I'm in the 87111 zip code area.

Journeyman

no service since 5pm 87110, 87109, 87112 areas either

Wizard

There is now an official ticket opened for the Albuquerque market. The ticket number is 8575962. It is affecting both voice and data service. We don't have any additional information at this time. Thank you, everyone who submitted examples.

-Donnie

Journeyman

It would be nice to get and ETA of when the issue will be resolved.

Journeyman

no doubt.... i expect some time this month!

Journeyman

We have the same problems in Las Cruces, Full service can't make a call to other cells or land lines.  Can't reach sprint CS since about 4 pm.  Its horrible

Journeyman

no service in the 87111 area either. Very frustrating! Would appreciate it if Sprint would update us!

Journeyman

Re: Albuquerque, 87114, No Service

Crazy...still cant get service here in Las Cruces area.  Cant even call Customer Care....I hope they give some kind of credit to our account for this.  Some of us rely on our phone for business purposes....and this outage is screwing with my business.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.