cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arcadia, FL : Voice and Data Poor!!!

Journeyman

Arcadia, FL : Voice and Data Poor!!!

I live in Arcadia, FL, and there is no service. I get drop calls, data is very slow, cant receive calls, the just go to voicemail. If im out of my homes wifi, i have to find another wifi connection to stay updated with everything.

They need to fix this problem in this town because were fustraded. Any Help On Improving Any of My Problems!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Arcadia, FL : Voice and Data Poor!!!

roxanne2012,

Thank you for posting with us and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles.  When did you start experiencing these issues?  Are they happening all within the same zip code/10 mile area?  If so, can you post an address to a business close by or the nearest cross streets and zip so I can look into the network further for you.  I'll see what I can find.

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ever sences i move to arcadia, all around the town i go, i have 3 bars and thin none, is i go outs side of town, its faster and i can make calls and the data is really fast.

1300 NE Oak St, Arcadia Fl 34266

Highlighted
Wizard

The town of Arcadia is suffering from over capacity issues.  They are in process of upgrading the network in your area and increasing the amount of calls/data requests the towers can handle in that area to improve your services. These updates are set to complete within the next six months.  Due to the nature of the upgrades, I don't have a more specific date at this time, but you can always visit www.sprint.com/network to get the latest information on network upgrades in your area.

Again, I apologize for the issues you're experiencing at this time, but please know, we are aware of the issue and working to resolve and improve the services in your home area.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank You David for answering my questions.

I have 2 more qestions

Will there still be WiMax when LTE comes?

And Do you know the phones that will be coming out with LTE beside the viper?

Highlighted
Wizard

WiMax will be supported through 2015 with WiMax devices being sold until the end of 2012.

As of this time, the phones that have been announced with LTE capabilities are the:

HTC Evo 4G LTE

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

LG Viper LTE

More devices will be launched throughout the year.  You can stay up-to-date with the most current news at www.sprint.com/newsroom

Highlighted
Journeyman

It is now the middle of , actually almost the end of June, 2012, and the service has not improved one bit.  It has gotten worse.  This is insane.  I have been a Sprint costomer for many years, and am getting very fed up.  Yesterday I had absolulty no service what so over,,,,calls to voicemail, could not call out, could not send text, could not receive text.  My spouse is also on Sprint...(he used to be with AT&T when I met him, and I talked him into Sprint)..he is a long haul truck driver and if he misses a call from his dispatcher or a customer it could cost us thousands of dollars.  If this issue isn't resoved SOON, I am sure we are both leaving the Spring network.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.